Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The period of revocation is fourteen days from the date on which you (or a third party appointed by you, who is not the carrier) took possession of the goods). To exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Jöst abrasives GmbH, Beerfeldener Str. 77, 69483 Wald-Michelbach, Telephone number: 049 (0)6207 9410-0; Fax number: 049 (0)6207 2463, E-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. by a letter sent by post, by fax or by e-mail ) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form, but this is not mandatory. You can also complete and submit the sample revocation form or other clear statement electronically on our website (www.joest-abrasives-shop.com). If you make use of this option, we will immediately (e.g. by e-mail) send you a confirmation of receipt of your revocation.
The revocation is to be addressed to:
Jöst abrasives GmbH
Beerfeldener Str. 77
Phone number: + 049 (0)6207 9410-0
Fax number: + 049 (0)6207 2463
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we will refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from you choosing a different type of delivery than the standard delivery offered by us, at the latest within 14 days from the day we receive notice of your revocation of this Agreement. We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged any fees for this refund.
We may refuse to give you a refund until we have received the goods back or until you can prove that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if such loss in value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of revocation does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or specification by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or the expiration date of which would be quickly exceeded,
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for health or hygiene reasons if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of goods, if these were inseparably mixed with other goods due to their nature after delivery,
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded but which cannot be supplied until 30 days after conclusion of the contract at the earliest and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence, .
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal is removed after delivery
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or periodicals with the exception of subscription contracts.